Model Railway Society of Ireland Exhibition - October bank holiday weekend 2014

3 replies [Last post]
Dfenz

Near Naas
Ireland
53° 13' 38.6868" N, 6° 39' 37.6596" W

Its been in our events calendar for ages but now's the time to start firming up on who can bring models to Raheny at the end of October. The MRSI guys have been in touch and I should receive more concrete information shortly regarding set-up times etc.

In the meantime can those of you interested in bringing something along please post here asap with a rough indication of what you'd like to bring and an approximation of the space needed. As always at this event not only do we need to plan the overall use of our yet to be allocated space but the organisers need to budget for catering etc. It is rare that we can accommodate people who advise us at the last minute they'd like to participate.

Hopefully this is an opportunity in particular for those of you that missed the Athy and Belfast shows to demonstrate your latest creations. The show runs from the Saturday of the bank holiday weekend through to the Monday evening with set-up predominantly taking place on the Friday evening and take down on Monday evening. There is no need for everyone to be there with their models every day if this doesn't suit.

I'll set up a private thread to deal with the finer points of the exhibition, layout details etc. for exhibitors but if anyone has any general questions please post information here. At this stage I need commitments so that I can confirm our table/ space/ catering requirements with the organisers.