Dr Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme's Sanctum Sanctorum

15 replies [Last post]
coolguy5000
Ben
  • Exhibitor
coolguy5000's picture

Hi all. In November of 2016 I saw Dr Strange in cinema and wished to learn more about the character. Using multiple images from on set images, comics and encyclopedias this is my interpretation of the Sanctum Sanctorum, the New York home of Dr Stephen Strange Every artist who has used it has made slight changes and I have too.

On the bottom floor there is a dining room, kitchen, office and living room with lighting fireplace.

On the second floor there are two bedrooms, a cage for the monster from the original lego set and a portal to the hospital- as seen in the film.

The third floor interior is yet to be complete but will feature a couple of small trinkets placed around the space. I'm limited by what I can do with the roof slanting in.

Dr Strange : The Sorcerer Supreme's Sanctum Sanctorum by Ben Cunningham, on Flickr

Dr Strange : The Sorcerer Supreme's Sanctum Sanctorum by Ben Cunningham, on Flickr

PS if any admins can fix the links to show photos I'd appreciate it. Try as I might i could not find the bbcode option in the flickr app.